Sunday, September 8, 2013

Leather

Leather.  One of the most versatile materials in my opinion.  It can be worn to create a biker look.  It can be put on couches.  It can be in work boots or J.Crew ballet flats.  It can even be gloves to keep your hands warm.  All of these styles are still being used, however, the new fall 2013 trend is a more chic approach to leather. 

An increasingly popular trend in leather is to wear leather leggings with a white shirt and heels.  In my opinion, one of the cuter trends out there. 

How J.Crew wears it: 


 
Although I have been admiring the leather legging trend for quite some time now, today I stumbled on a new trend, the leather jacket.  Although you might think that I'm talking about the leather jackets in the movie, Greece, this style takes a more classic and sophisticated approach to the leather jacket.

What do you think of the leather trend? Which of these styles is your favorite?  

xoxo Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment