Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Especially For Fall Footwear

Boots.  One of the most distinct ways to get the word out that it's fall.  It's not just any boot style though.  Generally leather or brown boots are the way to go.  Uggs are mostly a winter style so I try to stay away from them until it's snowing more than once a week.  Here are some of my favorite fall boot styles. 


Riding Boots: 
These are my go to boots all fall long.  You really can't invest in a better shoe style than these.  They go with EVERYTHING!  Riding boots will make almost anything look good and fall fashion forward. 







Short Boots:
I really haven't seen too many fall boots that aren't riding boots that I absolutely love.  So the styles you are about to see are literally the ONLY short boot styles that I have discovered so far that I actually like.  






Cowgirl Boots: 
To be honest with you, I NEVER wear cowgirl boots.  They are really cute on some people and really not cute on others.  So, it's up to you to decide if they work for you.  

Short Cowgirl Boots: 
Don't even get me started on short cowgirl boots.  I have yet to ever see someone wearing "cute" short cowgirl boots in person, on Pinterest, or even just in stores.  So simply just don't wear them.

What is your favorite style in fall boots?

1 comment: