Sunday, September 15, 2013

Camo- A Trend I Never Thought I Would See

I have fond memories of one of my uncles that I absolutely adore wearing his camo pants.  Everywhere we went he was in his camo pants.  If you were really lucky you might catch him on a day with his camo pants and plaid shirt.  Never did I ever imagine during all of those years of teasing him, that camo would be the next trend.  So you never know when your uncle may very well be predicting the next top trends.

Camo is one of the popular new fashions for fall 2013.  Surprisingly I have fallen in LOVE with it!  It is a fresh new pattern that I don't think we have seen too much of in the past in the fashion world.  Camo everything is on my must have list for this fall.  My best friend is someone I absolutely worship when it comes to fashion.  When she told me about the camo trend I honestly wasn't too sure.  But now, I am in love with it!

I love camo pants from GAP.  J.Crew also offers fabulous styles.  Camo jackets with striped shirts, camo flats, camo vests, camo coats, and MUCH more.  When it comes to camo, the cutest styles I have seen so far at at J.Crew and GAP.  Here are just a few of my favorite ways camo is worn.










(I realize these pants aren't totally camo but I think they pretty close and the pattern/color mixing is perfect!)

I hope you love this camo trend as much as I do!  Happy camo wearing! 

xoxo Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment