Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dressing It Up

I love jewelry done right.  It is a perfect way to represent who you are.  I tend to like jewelry that not everybody will have.  I never did buy a bubble necklace for fear that it would be too trendy (post on trends to come soon.)

Statement Necklaces:
Statement necklaces are so versatile.  You can wear them with jeans and a t-shirt, stripes, formal dresses, party dresses,  to refresh and old outfit, slacks and a blouse for work, etc.  The options are endless. 





Earrings: 
In my opinion, earrings are a perfect way to add a fun accent to an outfit without over powering your main elements of your ensemble.  I have a diverse love for earrings.  I love colorful and bold earrings as well as more simple ones.







How do you like to wear your jewelry?  Do you like wearing necklaces or earrings better? 

xoxo Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment