Sunday, September 22, 2013

Guest Blogger Camille: Modest Fashion

hi guys! my name is camille and I am so so excited to be blogging today! today's post is about finding cute and modest clothing.
many people in this world may think that the words cute and modest shouldn't even belong in the same sentence. today I am here to prove them wrong!
                                            I love love love this quote! it's seriously true.
             I have a secret for you... modest is always in style! no, not this kind of modesty... 

                                                                    this kind!
                 i would love it if this look came back! and guess what-- it is coming back!
                                                                       see! so exciting!


okay so now you're thinking "what am I to do with all of my immodest but darling tops??"
this, my friends, is a solution! I love all of my cardigans! now don't get all disappointed-- cardigans come in so many cute prints and colors!
                                                             buy them! buy them all!!

                             okay. so now lets see some examples of cute and modest outfits!
                                                       I'm loving this peplum trend!
                                                               and how cute are these?!

love this!

 
I'm really enjoying the peplum and camo together!
love the pop of color that the shoes bring!
so as you can see, it is entirely possible to find cute, modest clothing! good luck out there!
xoxo camille

No comments:

Post a Comment