Monday, September 16, 2013

Flats- Tackling One Fashion Dilemma at a Time

Ask anyone that knows me personally and they will tell you that saying I am obsessed with shoes is an understatement.  I could have all the shoes in North America and still need all of the shoes from the six other continents.  Since I can't post about all of my different shoes in one post, I'm going to take this time to illustrate my point about one of the most feminine styles out there.  I'm going to write about flats.  I am a firm believer that a cute pair of flats can make an old outfit feel and look brand new.  These are only an extremely small percentage of my favorite flats.















As I mentioned before, there is MUCH more where that came from!  More shoe posts to come! 

P.S.  If you ever want more style pins, feel free to go check out my Pinterest:   www.pinterest.com/bloggerlexi 

xoxo Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment